TWO YEAR LIMITED PAINTING WARRANTY
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work described on the front of your contract, we will repair peeling, blistering, or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
Painting with a Conscience
Consider this about the Paint Denver Warranty: In a world of uncertainty regarding contractors, how many painting companies can actually provide you professional service and communication, all while caring for the environment through quality materials and attention to the longevity of the product?
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
- Pay the full contract price.
- Make the property accessible to the contractor, or his employees, to perform the repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Any work where the contractor did not supply the paint or other materials.
- Any work, which was not performed by the contractor.
- Varnished surfaces or surfaces made of, or containing, galvanized metal.
- Repairs to horizontal surfaces or any surface that, by virtue of its design, permits moisture to collect. Surfaces include, but are not limited to, decks, railings, stairs, porches, roofs, and wood gutters.
- Exact paint match, as environmental conditions will affect the color and finish of all paints over time.
- Any repairs which are necessitated as a result of a defect in the paint regardless of whether the paint was supplied by the contractor or the customer.
- Bleeding caused by knots, rust, or cedar.
- Cracks in drywall, plaster, or wood.
- Peeling, blistering, or chipping that is caused by mill-glazing from smooth cedar.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Abnormal use or misuse.
- Peeling of the layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the contractor.
- Structural defects.
- Settling or movement.
- Moisture content of the substrate.
- Abrasion, mechanical damage, abrasive cleaning, abuse, damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents, or exposure to harmful solids, liquids, or gases.
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the contractor. Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering, or chipping has occurred, and only to the level of surface preparation described in the preparation section of this contract.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY EXPRESS WARRANTY MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY THOSE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER NAMED ON THE FRONT OF THIS CONTRACT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTRACTOR BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT PRICE. THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ALTERED OR EXTENDED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS DONE SO IN WRITING IN A DOCUMENT EXECUTED BY ALL PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT.